Delivering customized and innovative solutions in
ergonomics and workforce performance by partnering
technical subject-matter experts with your organization.
Our specialized solutions deliver customized and innovative service packages in ergonomics and workforce performance by partnering technical subject-matter experts with your organization.
Our Innovation and Consulting team will collaborate to ensure your project is a success. This team is comprised of our Lead Ergonomists and Subject Matter Experts. They deliver expert service and consultation in the fields of ergonomic consulting, exoskeleton and wearable technology, train-the-evaluator, product reviews, and physical demands analysis in addition to a wide range of customized health and safety solutions.
ERGONOMIC AND INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
Our Innovation and Consulting team deliver customized and innovative services in ergonomics and workforce performance by partnering technical subject-matter experts with your organization. Our experts will collaborate with your team to ensure your project is a success and best meets the needs of your company.
Briotix Health works with you to quantify ergonomic risk factors for musculoskeletal hazards using validated tools to identify risk drivers and a solution for individual tasks.
• Prioritized recommendations to mitigate ergonomic risks according to OSHAs hierarchy of controls
• Solution development includes engineering, administrative, and behavioral controls
• Optimize productivity and minimize risk and cost
• Available for both Office and Industrial settings
PHYSICAL DEMANDS ANALYSIS (PDA)
Our experts deliver a formal analysis of a job’s essential functions and list the physical, environmental, behavioral, and cognitive aspects of a job.
• Comprehensive documentation detailing the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics necessary for job performance
• Used by medical professionals and claims managers for return-to-work decisions
• Foundation for building a legally defensible Post Offer Employment Testing protocol