WORKPLACE INJURY PREVENTION PROGRAMS
Injury Prevention One Employee at a Time
Workplace Injury Prevention Programs
Do any of these questions apply to you?
1. Want to improve safety at your workplace?
2. Looking to reduce employee compensation costs?
3. Need to reduce your number of OSHA claims?
If so, you’re in luck. Briotix has the solution you have been looking for.
For nearly every employer, your employees are your most valued and important asset. Keeping them safe while on the job is critical for your employee’s health and your company’s bottom line – injuries cost employers. Briotix has a depth of experience in delivering consistent processes for onsite injury prevention that minimizes the risk to your employees and maximizes employee productivity.
Accident Prevention in the Workplace
Preventing accidents in the workplace is important not only for employee health and well-being but also to both morale and productivity. When workplace accidents increase, employee morale and productivity decrease, impacting the company’s bottom line. A quality accident prevention program aims to achieve the following goals:
• Reduction in employee injuries and illnesses
• Decreased absenteeism
• Improved employee performance
• Increased motivation and production
What Does a Workplace Injury Prevention Program Consist Of?
A comprehensive workplace injury prevention program can have a big impact on both employee wellness and the company’s bottom line. At Briotix, our goal is to improve employee health by reducing common workplace injuries through onsite prevention services. Those services include:
• Early Symptom Intervention: A Service emphasizing early detection of discomfort and physical strain. Tactics are personalized to each employee and focus on job coaching.
• Industrial Athlete Coaching: A service designed to prevent the progression of physical issues and erosion n productivity via group bio-mechanical intervention support with physical conditioning, and manual material handling best practice coaching.
• Job Hazard Analysis – A service that provides a forensic quality assessment of job demands and safety hazards.
• Team Training – A service intended to engage team members in dynamic educational training consisting of industry best practices with one-on-one follow-up provided by world-class injury prevention specialists.
• Return-to-Work Job Coaching – A service designed to incorporate specific work function treatment into rehabilitation to ensure functional restoration is baked into the process and delivers optimal results. Employees are engaged at the point of risk or injury to uncover behavioral habits that may impair recovery or drive injuries in the first place.
• Comprehensive Documentation Collection – A service that ensures consistent and accurate documentation of each case to comply with federal and state regulations. Accurate documentation also ensures companies are prepared should a claim be adjudicated.
• Real-Time Data Analysis – A service designed for the optimum return on investment utilizing real-time data with Briotix.Works to ensure your specific program objectives are met.
Benefits of Safety and Health Programs
For nearly every stakeholder in employee health – from employees at risk to their employers, claims administrators to risk managers – prevention, optimum health and cost containment are the primary drivers. The Briotix comprehensive workplace injury prevention program offers benefits that meet all these drivers and more. Benefits to our solution include:
• Reduced workers’ compensation claims and costs
• Increased employee engagement and morale
• Optimized productivity
• Decreased employee premiums
• Improved external image and brand
Reducing Workers Compensation Costs and Claims
At Briotix, our client portfolio in injury prevention is both broad and deep, consistently demonstrating our ability of our solutions to transform the economics of maintain and restoring worker health, driving results, thereby containing workers’ compensation costs and optimizing productivity.
Based on an internal field study, when the Briotix solution is rolled out in a company, 94% of injuries treated with an early intervention, do not turn into a claim.
DRIVING INJURY PREVENTION ONE EMPLOYEE AT A TIME
For nearly every stakeholder in employee health – from employees at risk to their employers, claims administrators to risk managers – prevention, optimum health, and cost containment are the primary drivers. Our client portfolio in the Injury Prevention Industry is both broad and deep, consistently demonstrating the ability of our Solutions to transform the economics of maintaining and restoring worker health, driving results, thereby containing costs and optimizing productivity.
Symptomatic Employees at Risk
Employees in jeopardy of suffering expensive musculoskeletal injuries often experience minor symptoms, which if left unchecked, can progress into expensive lost time claims and reduced productivity.
Behaviors and Ergonomics Drive Risk
Employees with unsafe habits are at greater risk of injury. Also, employees with unsafe working conditions are at increased risk of injury.
Data Drives Results & ROI
Service results must be constantly monitored to ensure optimum return on investment. Briotix delivers real-time data with Briotix.Works to deliver on your investment.